My direct deposit is late (well past the 8pm EST) #directdeposit, #missing

Marvelfan616
New Community Member

Hello! 

i will cut to the chase:

I set up direct deposit early in september. 

I received a paycheck through direct deposit in september (no issues, and it was even early showed up on thursday)

Following paycheck was not received on thursday, waited until 5pm friday to call support since it still hadnt shown up.

They said it should be in within the hour, they even ran a trace, and said latest would be by 8pm est.

No payment so I called back again at 830pm, they ran another trace and said it should be in momentarily.

It is now saturday and still no paycheck. What is going on!? 

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

AuntyTe
Contributor
Contributor
I am also missing my payroll direct deposit. Payday was 9/30, and usually his my account two days prior. I've called Friday, Monday and Tuesday, and they told me they would run a trace. Each time I called they only ran the trace for one day (9/28, then 9/29, and today I told them they were supposed to do it for 9/30). Payroll days everything went fine in their end; nothing had changed in my payroll account info from my last two DD. This is complete crap. Had to borrow money to pay rent. I can't get a straight answer from the people in the call center, and they won't give me the direct line to anyone higher up to speak with. I'm at my wits end. I've been crying everyday. This is causing emotional trauma. This is not professional in the least bit. Hopefully they will have some good news for me tomorrow. I asked the lady one the phone today what I'm supposed to do if they do not find any trace of the payment, but she didn't give me a straight answer. It's ridiculous!
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Marvelfan616 

You need to contact customer services to resolve any account specific issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

AuntyTe
Contributor
Contributor
Of course we've contacted customer service, every single day that it's been late. They've been unhelpful, and have given me the run around. *Completely sarcastic* thanks for pointing out the obvious.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AuntyTe 

Well maybe I will point out the obvious in that noone  on here can help you as they have no idea what has happened to your funds, only customer services can give you that information.

So I gave you all the contact information that I know is available for you to use, so............you're welcome. So glad I gave up my time to reply to your post to try and help you.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

kodylauren2017
New Community Member

Nothing you said helped anyone on here if you would have read what she said she already contacted support Im not doing this crap Ill leave and contact the BBB which honestly I would tell everyone to do and open a case against them and allow the BBB to investigate!

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@kodylauren2017 

Bye then.  👋

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sandy373373 

1. If you googled for that number its probably one of the fake scam numbers.

2. It would not apply anyway to loads of folks that post on here as they may not be in the same country as you.

3. The fact its probably fake with scam paypal reps is the reason its against paypal rules to post a number on here.

Best to go to help / contact and get the real phone number for your country.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.