Link PayPal acct to new gcash acct

Shwei
Contributor
Contributor
I want to unlink my PayPal acct from my old gcash and link it to my new gcash, it won't let me. Help.
Login to Me Too
32 REPLIES 32

Angelo0319
Contributor
Contributor
Same here o cannot link my gcash to my paypal
Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @olevram85 and @Angelo0319

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum. I'm sorry to hear you're unable to link your GCash and PayPal. We normally first recommend double-checking the information matches on both your PayPal and GCash accounts. If they do, and you're still running into issues after that, here are some resources on GCash's Help Center you may find useful:

What are the requirements to link a PayPal account?
How do I link my PayPal to GCash?
How can I reach GCash Support?

Best wishes!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

abecia18
New Community Member
my account cant link in my gcash,please fix my problem..thank you
Login to Me Too

Cire1992
New Community Member
Why I can't link my PayPal and gcash always bad connection error403
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Cire1992,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting your question here!

I am sorry to know that you're facing issues while linking PayPal to Gcash. From reading the error message, it seems like an internet issue or it might be due to a technical glitch. Please try clearing the cache and cookies and try again and try to uninstall and reinstall the app. Here's the link to set up Gcash. Kindly note that the details on both Gcash and PayPal should match such as name, contact details, etc. any discrepancy may lead to an error. You may Reach out to the Gcash team to see if there are any issues on their end.

Best Wishes,

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Apollian
New Community Member
Please how can I link my PayPal to my Gcash
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @ Apollian,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!

I am sorry to know that the process to link PayPal with Gcash was canceled. Please know that not only the name, all the other details such as billing address, phone number, etc should match the information shared with Gcash. If there is any discrepancy, there could be any errors, or won't be able to proceed further. I would recommend you cross-check the information and try again. Here's the help center article to Link Gcash If you need any help, please reach out to Gcash Team for further assistance.

Good Luck,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

trixiagamis1
New Community Member

Pawee
Contributor
Contributor
How to link my paypal account to gcash
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.