Link PayPal acct to new gcash acct

Shwei
Contributor
Contributor
I want to unlink my PayPal acct from my old gcash and link it to my new gcash, it won't let me. Help.
Login to Me Too
32 REPLIES 32

Dothackjhe
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I seem to have an issue linking my GCash MasterCard to my already GCash-linked PayPal account. I am getting an error about the card issuer declining the process.

Can anybody help with this?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Dothackjhe,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!

I am sorry to know that your card was declined while linking it to PayPal. As per the information that you have shared, the card was declined by the card issuer. This might be an issue from the Gcash team, I would recommend reaching out to them as we won't be able to predict the reason behind the decline. Once the issue has been fixed, you may try again at a later time. You can reach out to the Gcash team through the channels mentioned in this link.

Best Wishes,

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Dothackjhe
Contributor
Contributor

Unfortunately, the issue I raised remains unresolved as I have stopped taking steps toward its resolution, so I cannot, in good faith, choose any solution. But that is for a good reason: I am opting for a different debit card. This time, a VISA debit card from Maya, and it has been seamless in getting it linked to my PayPal account.

Login to Me Too

Cutieee69
Contributor
Contributor

I cannot send my money thru gcash. I've tried re-linking my account and it says approve and then afterwards it says it was cancelled. Anyone can help? thanks in advance it will be much appreciated

Login to Me Too

quintolynjoy98
New Community Member
how can i linked gcash to paypal
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Temp20230425
New Community Member
Important
Login to Me Too

warfeak
can u accept my gcash link on my paypal
Login to Me Too

Wilmadolleton
Contributor
Contributor
I want to link my account please accept it
Login to Me Too

olevram85
New Community Member
I cannot link my PayPal to gcash because of G-xchange issue
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.