Issue loggin in and withdrawing money

thaparupak
New Community Member

I had two PayPal account and one was not used for years. By mistake I gave the old account email to one of the seller in chinese website. Now my refund of 135 euro is in the account which I can't login and withdraw the money. The phone number linked to the account is no more in use and can't remember the details well. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @thaparupak 

Welcome to the PayPal Community Help!

I understand your concern about the funds sent to a old account which is not accessible due to old phone number. You have to contact PayPal Support team via phone to get to your old account in order to access your funds. To get the number, please click the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of the PayPal page. From here, if you click the 'Password and Account Access' option, then 'Login Problems'. you will see "Call Us" option at the bottom of the page during working hours. Once you get access to your PayPal account, you can able to transfer the funds to your account. 

Multiple accounts are not allowed in PayPal. You can have one Personal account and one Business account each with a unique email address.

Hope this information helps you,

BIndu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Akpudje
Contributor
Contributor
I lost my phone and it’s hard for me to login because o don’t have the phone number
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.