Thanks for your post and welcome to PayPal community!
I'm sorry to hear that the refund was sent to the old card and you wish to transfer it to the new card. I would like to inform you that a refund will go back to the mode of payment used for the transaction. You will have to reach out to your bank/card issuer to help you with the funds.
I hope this information was helpful!
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- PayPal refunded to buyer. in Security and Fraud Archives
- chargeback in Security and Fraud Archives
- I got ripped off in scam on FB marketplace and paid for the item by PayPal. in Security and Fraud Archives
- Are refunds possible for services? in Security and Fraud Archives
- PayPal Crypto Fraud in Security and Fraud Archives