I've completed all steps, but new payments are still put on hold

darkxunter
Contributor
Contributor

I have a checklist in my account: Increase your sales Receive 5 or more payments from sales Receive $200,00 USD from sales Avoid disputes Have no disputes for 60 more days I've completed all these steps (i can see green check marks), but i still see message "Future payments may be put on hold for up to 21 days" and they are! Today I've received one payment and it was put on hold. What is the reason and how may i fox this?

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

PayPal_Bindu

Hey @darkxunter,

Welcome to our community help forum and thank you for your post!

Thanks for the help @kernowlass! I understand your concern about your funds on hold. Don't worry. The money still belongs to you. To provide one of the safest online payment services, your payment was placed on hold. This may be because there's a higher than average risk associated with this payment. As you have already updated the order status, your payment will be released by 7 days. In rare cases, after these steps are completed, we may need to hold the payment for up to 21 days. For example, this can happen if we notice an unusual change in your selling patterns. More information about releasing payment holds can be found here

I hope this information helps you,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

darkxunter
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass 

• I have 0 refunds
  • I always add tracking info (I sell digital goods, so i pick "No tracking information required" and set status "Order Processed")
  • I've completed all steps what PayPal shows me:

darkxunter_0-1683530941814.png

Login to Me Too

Temp2031019
New Community Member

i really wonder why i got same warning..i have personal account and paypal suggestions shows my account is a bussines?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @Temp2031019 

Welcome to the PayPal Help Community and thanks for your post!

I understand your concern about your payments on hold. With both personal and business accounts, you can receive goods & services payments. Personal accounts is also for casual sellers who want to get paid online but also make online purchases. When a you receive a goods & services payment, the funds will be held by PayPal's standard 21 days hold. Delaying funds availability is a common industry practice to help to ensure the secure use of PayPal by both senders and receivers. You can find more information about PayPal holds and the speed up process to release the funds

I hope this information helps you,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.