How can I reinstate payments to G Pay for Youtube Movies (in Brave browser)?

RobMead
Contributor
Contributor

In the past I had PayPal setup to allow payments for Youtube movies.  I believe it was through G Pay.  I cancelled the authority for a while but now want to reinstate it.  YouTube (G Pay) won't allow me to reallocate PayPay asa payment route and tells me that the fault is with PayPal.   I suspect that G Mail is making things difficult because I opted out a while ago.  How can I reinstate PayPal as a payment option with G Mail (Youtube) pls.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @RobMead,

Welcome to our community help forum and thanks for posting here!

I understand that you're looking to reactivate automatic payments with YouTube (G Pay). You can’t reactivate an automatic payment after you cancel it.  You have to contact the merchant to reinstate the same. 

I hope this information helps!

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @RobMead,

Welcome to our community help forum and thanks for posting here!

I understand that you're looking to reactivate automatic payments with YouTube (G Pay). You can’t reactivate an automatic payment after you cancel it.  You have to contact the merchant to reinstate the same. 

I hope this information helps!

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

RobMead
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.