Hey! Does anyone know what needs to be done to use PayPal seamlessly without issues.

KaranDubb
New Community Member

Hey! Ok so I have been with PayPal for some time now and have never had a good experience!

My account does not let me withdraw my money or do anything, yet it shows in the available balance. 

This issue has happened a few times and all I get told is I need to wait for the system to refresh like its a random thing that happens whenever it pleases, and I get quoted the timeframe of 24-72 hours, but on my previous time of facing an issue similar to my one now, I waited 72 hours and they said that because I tried to withdraw within the 72 hours I now need to wait another 72 hours! But I only done it when the agent was on the phone to me and asked me to so he could see the error!

I really believe that PayPal is all over the place, and I am genuinely just wanting to use it to seamlessly transfer my money, I haven't had any issues before but this is becoming a real headache. Any advice would be appreciated.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @KaranDubb

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community! 

I understand you're having trouble withdrawing, and I'm sorry to hear that. It sounds like you're running into our Security System. Our Security System reviews all transactions. If there's any concern that you may not be the one making the withdrawal, the transaction could be stopped. We typically advise waiting 48-72 hours before making another attempt in this situation. When you withdraw again, I recommend using a device that you've regularly used to access the account. In the meantime, I also recommend ensuring your email address and phone number are confirmed. It can also help to verify your account. 

I hope this helps! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.