Getting Mobile Number of New Subscription Sign Ups
I am wondering - when someone signs up to a subscription they give their email, but is there an option to ask for their mobile phone number when they sign up to subscription?
hope this makes sense!
Thanks for the help
Thanks for stopping by the Community!
I understand you'd like to learn more about subscriptions. At this time, there isn't an option to change what information is gathered when someone signs up for a subscription. If you'd like to learn more about customizing your subscriptions, I recommend visiting our Developer Portal here.
Thank you for your understanding.
If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum!
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Closing dispute before credit received in Security and Fraud Archives
- Hacked Account in Security and Fraud Archives
- FRAUDULENT CHARGE - PAYPAL WONT ATTEND TO COMPLAINT! - CHARGE FROM AUSTRALIA PHONE - I'M IN USA in Security and Fraud Archives
- PayPal Crypto Fraud in Security and Fraud Archives
- PayPal Scammers O_O [ Buyers who buy and Steal !! ] HELP if you could in Security and Fraud Archives