Get Payment from clickworker

SherinaHana
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Guys, 

Need help, i try to get payment from clickworker but it is always show message below:

• Your payment details have not been confirmed.
  • Note: Your PayPal account is not verified, yet. Unverified PayPal accounts can not receive payments from us. To enable it for payments, please go to paypal.com, log into your account and perform the necessary actions to verify it. If you have problems figuring out how to verify your PayPal account, please get in touch with PayPal customer support. Once the verification is successfully done, please come back here and repeat the confirmation to update your data and unlock clickworker payments.

I try to search every way to make my paypal account verified, already try everything, but no luck until this week. 

Note: I connecting my Paypal to Bank Account and not to Credit Card.

Thanks,

Sherina

Login to Me Too
20 REPLIES 20

mc017

Hi Good Day!

Need help, i try to get payment from clickworker but it is always show message below:  i just read your comment and you already link your paypal to clickworker can you give us a step by step procedure how, if its ok sorry to bother you hope you can help us thank you in advance.
Your payment details have not been confirmed.

Note: Your PayPal account is not verified, yet. Unverified PayPal accounts can not receive payments from us. To enable it for payments, please go to paypal.com, log into your account and perform the necessary actions to verify it. If you have problems figuring out how to verify your PayPal account, please get in touch with PayPal customer support. ...

I try to search every way to make my paypal account verified, already try everything.

Note: I connecting my Paypal to Bank Account.

Login to Me Too

Machie21
Contributor
Contributor

How did you manage to do that? Thanks.

Login to Me Too

Marge0620

Hello, can you share the procedure?

Login to Me Too

ferchannelsg
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I was wondering if you could tell us how you did it? I am having the same problem and I haven´t been able to solve it...

Thank you very much 🙂

Login to Me Too

freya_ashe
Contributor
Contributor
How did you get it verified?
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Nick

Hi @Nongski08,

I'm glad to hear that the issue has been resolved. 🙂 Thanks for using PayPal! 

~Nick
Login to Me Too

Adriana1Sanz

Hi, did someone can solve this issue?? Please can give the instructions?

Login to Me Too

JanBali01
New Community Member
I did this and still it didn't work
Login to Me Too

Marge0620

Did you get verified? I'm having same problem.

Login to Me Too

Therahul07
Contributor
Contributor
I also have a payment received from clickworker but not yet transferred to my PayPal account have you received your recover payment on paypal ?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.