Friend from USA can't donate to my Ukrainian account
Paypal account holders in the Ukraine can now receive payments with the recent change of policy, but they are restricted to receiving only friends/family payments as per link.
You still can't do commercial transactions and receive goods/services payments.
Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
We tried everything without success and finally i've just created new Paypal account with new mail, and right after registration i've seen button "Request money" which i never seen before. But i even not used it, i just gave new mail to my friend and he send me money in one click, which then i successfully transferred to my card. So it's clear that my current main account is somehow "broken". I've created it back in 2007 and using it 15 years in a row, it even have my Ukrainian passport verified. I REALLY not want to move to a new account, as well as maintain two accounts for sending and receiving funds. How i can escalated my request to somebody who can check and fix this problem?
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- how to receive money to PayPal Ukrainian account in Transactions Archives
- Can i use a Personal Account to receive Tips\Donations\Paymants from twitch and Streamlab Apps? in Transactions Archives
- Unknown person faked a donation and filled a case for a bigger amount of money than they donated in Security and Fraud Archives
- Paypal sets my country to Russia, while I'm from Ukraine in Managing Account Archives
- Warning, your account is not ready to accept donations. in Products & Services Archives