Failed to link bank account iban for free instant withdraw

Bushido11
Contributor
Contributor
I have linked bank account successfully for 1-2 day general withdraw but I am failing the same for instant free withdrawal with only iban needed. After I entered the supported iban, no bank account does not appear under instant free withdrawal payment option.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Bushido11

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you've run into some issues with your instant withdrawal option. Normally, if the option to transfer funds instantly is available, you should see the eligible bank or card while attempting that transfer. If you do not see your bank listed as the eligible banks or cards, it's possible that bank or card is not eligible for instant transfer, however you may want to make sure your bank is confirmed if you do not see it listed there.

I would recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams if you run into any issues after that. 

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.