Dollar general won't allow me to add cash. Says fraud alert. My account shows absolutely nothing

Unalorene1
New Community Member
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

temp20230801
New Community Member
The dame thing happens to me everyone I try to add cash at Dollar General. I have finally given up with them and use Rite Aid instead. Never a problem there.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Unalorene1 and @temp20230801

Thank you for your posts and welcome to the Community. 

I'm sorry to hear that your ability to add cash was prevented by our security system. PayPal's security system evaluates a myriad of factors when determining to allow any activity in a PayPal account. If there are any risk factors, it may prevent the action. Usually, this is just something that you would have to try again at a later date, but if you contact PayPal Customer Service when this occurs, there's a possibility that it can be evaluated and cleared in the moment. To find your contact options, click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website, or choose the contact option in the app if you're out and about.

I regret that you've had this experience. 

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.