Does transferring Paypal balance to Bank account and Debit card the same?

G2K
Contributor
Contributor

I tried to transfer Paypal money to bank account it had no fees while on debit card it had a fee despite being under 1-4 days transfer which has no fees supposedly.

If they are the same will the bank account transfer still show the amount I transferred in my debit card if I want to withdraw from an ATM? Thanks!

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@G2K 

As you haven't added your country to your profile (so we can see when we hover over your username) or said in your post which country you are in so unfortunately its hard for us to advise.
Paypal varies a great deal country to country so you need to tell us where you are on this worldwide community forum.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

G2K
Contributor
Contributor

I'm from the Philippines and transferring from Paypal to BDO. The currency is in USD but it will be converted to Peso upon transfer right? Hope this helps. Thank you!

Login to Me Too

G2K
Contributor
Contributor

It doesn't mention there if the debit card or bank account is the same when transferring paypal money. But still thank you for helping!

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@G2K 

Actually it clearly states both bank account and debit card on that link and the time both take.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

G2K
Contributor
Contributor

How to add country in profile? I seem to not see it in the options.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.