Direct deposit

Moomoosprincess
Contributor
Contributor
I have my paycheck from my employer directly deposited to the PayPal Prepaid Mastercard And I have still yet to receive my direct deposit, I know it's a holiday on July 4th but it has been 2 days and I still have yet to receive my direct deposit. Not to mention, When I signed up for direct deposit in the beginning it said I would get my direct deposit two days early, thats bull! I always get my direct deposit on the same day I would get paper paycheck, no earlier. Does anyone have any information in regards to this? I would greatly appreciate your help.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

AnikaBrumbaugh
Contributor
Contributor

Me too. My job checked with our payroll company, since we were almost a day late getting paid due to 4th of July...but this morning everyone got paid, except me. I was hoping that this was something payroll **bleep** up but no, it looks like PayPal is at it again. My rent was due yesterday, the 5th is the latest i can pay rent, and now its the 6th and i haven't even processed the rent transfer. Now i will have a $50 late fee and no money for food/gas. This is very upsetting.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @Moomoosprincess and @AnikaBrumbaugh 

Thank you for posting your question in the Community and welcome!

Sorry to hear about the delay with Direct Deposits. Please be informed that the Direct Deposits times can vary as they are processed in batches throughout the day. If it's been more than 2 Business days, please reach out to PayPal Support team to report the missing Direct Deposits. You can find the available contact options of PayPal here : How do I contact PayPal customer service?

Best wishes,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.