Direct deposit full address and phone number of bank
I just started working as a sales consultant so I work for commission and my employer is requiring bank name address and phone number to set up direct deposit. How do I get that information or am I completely out of luck and never going to get my payments?
Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you've run into some concerns receiving your commission. Have you reviewed the steps in this Help Center article yet: How do I set up Direct Deposit?
If that's not what you're looking for, you can reach out Customer Support teams for further assistance.
- Jon K
If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
The Bancorp Bank
NOTE: the system keeps editing out the phone number. Please search online per below. 😡
I realize the original poster and commenter must have found the answer by now, but Paypal really should have stepped up here and answered directly.
I found the answer by searching "what is the banking information for routing number [removed]" in Google. Please note that the routing number I used seems to differ or change for others. If your routing number is different please use that instead when searching.
Oh, and Paypal? You can do better.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Idiocy and Regrets in Managing Account Archives
- How to recover account with no access to email or phone in Managing Account Archives
- PayPal will not settle my case properly in Security and Fraud Archives
- Just created a business account from India, and not letting me add Indian address. in Managing Account Archives
- Money transfers. Message field is wrong in Transactions Archives