Direct deposit full address and phone number of bank

PChefDawn1
New Community Member

I just started working as a sales consultant so I work for commission and my employer is requiring bank name address and phone number to set up direct deposit. How do I get that information or am I completely out of luck and never going to get my payments?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_JonK

Hello @PChefDawn1

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you've run into some concerns receiving your commission. Have you reviewed the steps in this Help Center article yet: How do I set up Direct Deposit?

If that's not what you're looking for, you can reach out Customer Support teams for further assistance.

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Kellyville
New Community Member
Oh my god why didn’t they just answer the question???? This issue is posted so many times and no one answers it. Many places require bank name and address
Login to Me Too

MarvinXOnline
Contributor
Contributor

The Bancorp Bank
Wilmington, DE

NOTE: the system keeps editing out the phone number. Please search online per below. 😡

I realize the original poster and commenter must have found the answer by now, but Paypal really should have stepped up here and answered directly.

I found the answer by searching "what is the banking information for routing number [removed]" in Google. Please note that the routing number I used seems to differ or change for others. If your routing number is different please use that instead when searching.

Oh, and Paypal? You can do better.

Login to Me Too

Derreck1991
New Community Member

The Bancorp bank souix falls SD

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.