Check Cashing option won't work because needs to verify identity?

Skincarejen19
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone else had this issue? I am trying to use the check cashing area on the app and it's telling me it can't confirm my identity for some odd reason. my account isnt new either I have had it for many years and have used it quite a bit. How do I go about getting my identity confirmed with them?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Harley125
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Skincarejen19

Thanks for joining the Community! 

Typically to resolve an issue of this nature, it also often helps to follow these troubleshooting steps for the possibility of more security steps to populate:

- Clear your cache and cookies if using a browser.

- Activate location services on the device you're using.

- Ensure you're not accessing the account from a VPN or Hosting IP.

- Try a different internet browser or trusted device.

- Reattempt from a secure internet network from a location more consistent with previous activity with the account.

-If you are using your phone, please try uninstalling and reinstalling the app to see if this helps to resolve the issue.

If you still face the issues then I would recommend you to contact customer service, please click .

I hope this helps! 

- Harley

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. Thanks!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.