Can't withdraw and payment was cancelled after gambling win

Cal_g
Contributor
Contributor

I recently won approximately £2000 playing poker online which I withdrew to my paypal account (shortly after which PayPal asked for some ID since over £2500 had been through my account, which I sent), since then a recent purchase I made which was pending has been cancelled and it won't let me withdraw the money to my current account, as it says there is an issue with my account. I have been on the online chat and it says there are no issues with my account which is concerning. Is there any way I can solve this?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_RachelK

Hi @Cal_g,

Welcome to the community and thank you for your post!

I am sorry to hear you are having issues withdrawing your funds. I know this must be frustrating. It sounds like your account is currently limited. 

When an account limitation is placed, you would be required to complete all the steps in the Resolution Center to resolve it. Once all the steps are done, your account would be sent for review. You would then be updated via email. 

Once your account limitation is resolved, you would then be able to withdraw your funds. 

I hope this helps!

- Rachel 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.