Automatic payment missing from account

Lordy_Lordy_
New Community Member

A monthly subscription comes out of my account which I'd like to cancel, but it doesn't feature in recent payments or in automatic payments. I receive an invoice by email from Paypal, but have no other way of managing this payment from my account. What am I missing?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Aschafer24
New Community Member
I noticed this recently too.. many of my automatic payments disappeared from the automatic payments section of the wallet (in PayPal app). They are still active for recurring subscriptions with companies like Apple and Microsoft, but I can’t go in and manage the automatic payment anymore because it just doesn’t show up there.. why is that?
Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Lordy_Lordy_, and @Aschafer24

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum! I can understand it can be a bit concerning when you're unable to find the subscription or billing agreement you'd like to cancel. If you can find the most recent transaction in your activity, there's normally a link to the billing agreement in that transaction's details. If you do not see the most recent transaction for that agreement in your PayPal activity, please reach out to our Customer Support teams for assistance. 

Best wishes!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.