Amount to transfer is not mentioned when making a transfer to my Vietnamese Company Bank Account
I have patiently waited 2 months to be allowed to make a transfer from my PayPal to my Bank Account (business PayPal Account)
Now that the funds are freed for transfer, I tried to transfer, yet, when I do so it says:
The amount you entered is less than the minimum.
1. There is nowhere a hint or else info about WHAT that minimum might be
2. It is hilarious, that after 2 months waiting to test my PayPal > Bank transfer (which is still not guaranteed to work) I am hung on a "not enough money" issue
After all, NO ONE here was able to guarantee me that PayPal to Bank actually DOES Work for my situation.
So I am sure as hell not going to deposit WHO KNOWS HOW MUCH (1`0, hundred, thousand?!!) dollar to my PayPal Business account just to discover that they for whatever reason, later won't allow me to make transfer to my Company Bank Account
All in all, I believe PayPal is about to lose a prospect and future client, but, I wanted to ask the community where I can at least see the minimum amount I am supposed to transfer.
It is hilarious that this is not communicated transparently WHEN OPENING THE ACCOUNT or at least, hey, when trying to make a transfer.
Add or withdraw money
Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Hidden conversion fees in Transactions Archives
- Old PayPal account still has funds in it, amount is too small to send to bank. in Transactions Archives
- How to solve this issue and close personal Account? in Managing Account Archives
- I am unable to withdraw my "Available" balance for no reason. in Transactions Archives
- recovering funds hacked from my Paypal account in Security and Fraud Archives