When you pay a company then it is often pending or awaiting authorisation until that company processes your order and captures the pending payment.
If they don't process the order and capture that payment then the pending status times out at 30 days post-payment and returns back to your funding source.
Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Issued refund but had money taken from my account instead. in Transactions Archives
- iFastNet Refund Sent to PayPal on Hold - Confusion Over Shipping Details for Personal Account in Transactions Archives
- Money sent to a closed account and account not accessible but i was refunded to that account in Transactions Archives
- Unauthorized ATM withdrawals with PayPal debit card dispute says they were authorized denied in Security and Fraud Archives
- Item not received, Paypal issued wrong amount for full refund. in Security and Fraud Archives