Welcome to the PayPal Community and thank you for your post!
I am sorry to hear you are experiencing issues when making transactions using PayPal. I know this must be frustrating. This could be due to various reasons, for example, you may be having issues with our internal security system.
I would suggest you clear your cache and cookies, or try again using an alternative browser. Sometimes the system just needs time to reset.
If you continue to experience these issues, please contact our Customer Support. To contact us, simply click here. Alternatively, you can contact us via Facebook https://www.facebook.com/PayPal or Twitter @AskPayPal.
I hope this helps!
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Options as a buyer to protect against eBay preorder scams in Security and Fraud Archives
- does anyone actually work in support in Security and Fraud Archives
- My account was blocked after I sent the proof of address in Security and Fraud Archives
- Unrequested payment (maybe scam) ends up costing me $18 in Security and Fraud Archives
- Is this request phishing? What do I do about it? in Security and Fraud Archives