Eric [removed]/Rippaverse

jjoyner

I've been a PayPal customer since 2006 and made two payments to Eric [removed] for the Rippaverse. I heard he has not received any of the payments that customers have sent through PayPal. I demand that MY money be released to Eric [removed] immediately so I can receive the products I purchased. 

I am disappointed that PayPal finds it amusing to restrict the operations of a successful African-American entrepreneur in his efforts to establish a black-owned, small business that delivers high-quality content and product to consumers, both domestically and internationally. 

If this is not resolved by Friday, I will cease using PayPal and will ensure that others know not to trust this "Service" with their hard-earned money, especially Black-owned small businesses.

Login to Me Too
60 REPLIES 60

reddog4321

I am opening an investigation with the FTC.  I can't believe how political corruption has seemingly spilled over to PayPal.  PayPal has decided to STEAL money that people paid for comics and not deliver it to the vendor so that the vendor would be impoverished and not be able to continue their comic book production that PayPal apparently has a political issue with.  I had warmed to PayPal as of recent, finding it more secure than using credit cards online but I am going to go back to using a dedicated card just for internet purchases to maintain my level of safety until another payment service comes about that offers an honest service.  There is something sinister with PayPal, they are not a trustworthy business partner.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.