respond to dispute needs a way to add more information before final decision

rabbit6122
New Community Member

filed a dispute, got a response that package was delivered, even included a tracking number. The us post office gave me a document showing the package was delivered to a different address. This was not my package, it is a hijacked tracking number. I want to upload the document to my dispute but apparently have to wait for PayPal to deny my claim? Then I can appeal and upload the new documentation of fraud on the sellers part. Why not allow me to upload documents before PayPal makes their decision? 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

nikitamalone1
New Community Member

I purchased wigs from a seller SGESHOP for 120.97 using my Paypal account on 07/07/2021 from they're website I saw on TicTock, The 6 wigs were delivered on 07/26/2021 and they looked absolutely nothing like the wigs on they're website, the wigs were all the same except different lengths with visible tracks all through the wigs they were horrible to look at. I quickly email the company and they offered 20% and keep the wigs. I said no that would only be 12.00 I am on a fixed income and can't afford to loose any money. I have a condition that causes me to loose my hair and I am insecure about leaving my house because of. I found the company on Facebook and several people whom had purchase wigs from them in the past were making the same complaint as me, they were saying not to buy wigs from this company that goes by Reimall wigs, lineservice and a few other names. They have many , many ads and company names on tic Tock advertising beautiful wigs that consumers never ever get. I have file a formal complaint with y PayPal and still awaiting the outcome and I plan on making many other complaints with other agencies. They emailed me saying they will refund me if I returned the product. I went to The UPS Store in my city and they quoted my 246.00 to mail the product back to an address in Shenzhen City, China <removed> zip code. I do not have another 246.00 to mail them they're product back. The wigs has absolutely no value to them. So I googled the address in China and found dozens of complaints regarding this address. The address is  as follows,

<removed>

I am asking you to do everything in your power to stop this company from defrauding consumers. There are women out there with medical conditions like myself that can see these adds on social media and loose money. They have to be stopped.

Thank for your time

Nikita <removed>

Login to Me Too

Tdsinde
Contributor
Contributor
Hi how can I contact them ..I purchased wigs from them on Halloween but accidentally deleted the confirmation email and I haven't even heard back from them .I wish I had researched before buying now that I see I might have been scammed ...kindly help me with their contact email or anything to reach out please. I spent a whole 129.27 dollars
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Tdsinde 

How do I open a dispute with a seller when a purchase goes wrong?

You can open a dispute in the Resolution Centre of your PayPal account within 180 days of payment if:
•You don’t receive the item OR service
•You receive an item but it’s significantly different than the description on eBay or on the seller’s website (or you receive a totally different product).

By opening a dispute, you can communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction.

If you reach an agreement with the seller you can close the dispute. If you're still not happy with the result, you can escalate the dispute into a claim. Paypal will review the claim and decide on reimbursement.

These steps apply to Personal accounts. If you have a Business account, please log in to see the steps that apply to you.

To open a dispute:
1.Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click on the transaction and use the resolve a problem option at the bottom of that details page.

Note:
•Generally buyers must wait at least 7 days from the date of payment to escalate a dispute for an item not received
•Where an item has not been received, please ensure you have given the seller enough time before opening a dispute

Do not close the dispute until you have a refund or your item.
If a seller states that they can't refund until you have closed the dispute don't believe them.
Escalate the dispute to a claim within 20 days (before it times out), if you need Paypal to get involved.

If you lose because the seller provides a fake tracking number then post back here for more advice.
If the item arrives and its not what you ordered / not as described then make sure you change the dispute quickly from non receipt. If the dispute times out before you can change it then contact customer services to open a second dispute for the new reason.

Activate the below link in case you have to return the item at Paypals request (or the correct one for your country as this is the U.S link).

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/returns

If that does not work then if you funded your paypal payment via a card then contact your card issuer and see if they will issue a chargeback.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.