nature of your business

pal50
Contributor
Contributor
even I don't know what's going on about the limitation on my account I can't even find out what happened they will not tell me me I have sent two emails to the CEO everytime I go on the phone they don't know what happened and they can't explain to me surely we should be able to get an explanation on what day are talking about on the account has limitation I didn't do anything I've had the account from 2005 I have looked up the last 15 transactions because it happened in between that time and I can't see anything on the transactions that would cause this to happen to me
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@pal50 

Could be anything from accepting friends/family payments for sales through to having more than 2 paypal accounts or using fake information.

PayPal does review accounts regularly, and any concerns with security, violations of the User Agreement or Acceptable Use Agreement, compliance obligations, etc., could lead to a permanent restriction. Additional information beyond what would have been provided to you in a notification and/or email would not be available due also to security concerns and due to such information being proprietary....in other words they do not give you an exact reason, they just direct you to the user agreement or acceptable use policy. I guess having a reason wouldn't make any difference if they have permanently banned you. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@pal50 

Could be anything from accepting friends/family payments for sales through to having more than 2 paypal accounts or using fake information.

PayPal does review accounts regularly, and any concerns with security, violations of the User Agreement or Acceptable Use Agreement, compliance obligations, etc., could lead to a permanent restriction. Additional information beyond what would have been provided to you in a notification and/or email would not be available due also to security concerns and due to such information being proprietary....in other words they do not give you an exact reason, they just direct you to the user agreement or acceptable use policy. I guess having a reason wouldn't make any difference if they have permanently banned you. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.