Hereford1948
Contributor
Contributor
When i try to log in the message says something is not recognised. When i go to forgotten password and put email address in, the email address is not recognised despite the fact I get countless emails to that email address from paypal. Spent 20 minutes on the phone this am but agent couldn't resolve it.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Jacob

Hello @Hereford1948,

Welcome to the PayPal Community! We're glad to have you here. This is very frustrating to hear has been happening with your login experience. For assistance with this concern we would need you to contact us directly for help. To get in contact with us, please visit the PayPal webpage and scroll to the bottom where you'll see 'Contact' listed. Clicking on this will bring you to our Contact Us page where the available methods of contact are provided. We Look forward to assisting you!

-Jacob

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Hereford1948
Contributor
Contributor

I phoned the help line and the agent spent 20 minutes trying to allow me access but failed. 
I believe I either need a “technician” or somebody with authority to close the account and send me my

money that PayPal are holding. This really is disgraceful.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.