limitations

moji5
New Community Member
awhile back my paypal account was permanently limited, so i made a new one but I cant delete or remove the old one from my bank account because of the limitations, what should I do?
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@moji5 

If your paypal account was permanently limited then unless paypal give you permission you are not allowed to open another paypal account as its you that is banned and not just that account.

If paypal have not said you can open another account then the new one would soon be limited as well.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

moji5
New Community Member

my new acc doesn’t have any limitations, the new acc was made under a different email but the same number so i think thats why. Also because I got a new card and the new account is registered with my new card. It is just that I have money sitting in my new paypal acc and I can’t transfer it to my bank bc it is still registered under the old paypal acc

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@moji5 

Your new account may not have limitations ''at the moment'' but if paypal limited your old account and did not give you permission to open a new one then that one will be permanently limited as well as soon as you start using it.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.