items returned but no refund yet

daybobby1
Contributor
Contributor

ordered some clothes online, some were wrong some were great. emailed the supplier to return them as there was no refund/return link on there web page. offerd @ 1% of the value i wanted to return and told to sell on. this went back and forward going up @ 1% everytime and then I complained to paypal. supplier gave me an address to return to but forgot to escalade it with paypal and paypal awarded complain to supplier but sent returns back before that. been 3 week now and still no money returned. what can i do?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@daybobby1 

If you didn't escalate and the dispute timed out or you didn't provide a tracking number for the return in time and the claim closed then not a lot you can do about it.

You can try and contact customer services and appeal and see if they will open a second claim for you unlikely but worth a try.

Or if you funded your paypal payment via a credit card then you could contact your card issuer and see if they will do a chargeback for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

daybobby1
Contributor
Contributor

daybobby1
Contributor
Contributor

Na, Paypal not interested in helping, @ £100 down the drain......

Would close my account asap but got things outstanding to pay with them......daybobby1_0-1696762409351.png

daybobby1_1-1696762409352.png

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@daybobby1 

Its not paypals fault you didn't escalate the dispute to a claim.

if you had then you would have probably received a full refund. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.