#inckwpcoltd

RetiredRailGirl
Contributor
Contributor
I’m trying to open a claim with PayPal but they require a page link for inckwp, co, ltd. I can’t find a page for them. Now what do I do?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

RetiredRailGirl
Contributor
Contributor
I found an email address which was accepted in the claim field marked LINK. My claim was accepted, processed and paid. I tried to add the email address to a response from Mar15 but it was rejected by this Community program.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

Mar15a
Contributor
Contributor

also had problems with this seller & likewise unable to provide a link to the product.  I purchased using a FB advert ... tried several times to raise a dispute on PayPal but cannot get past the request for a link.  Tried contacting PayPal = no agents available.  will keep trying & will update if I get anywhere 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @RetiredRailGirl and @Mar15a,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!

I understand that you're facing issues while reporting a transaction on your PayPal account. I know this can be frustrating and know the importance to report it as soon as possible. Since you are not able to get/find the details of the company from which you made purchases, the only option left is to contact our customer support team through the available contact options on our website only our concerned team will be able to guide you with what next steps/actions that need to be taken to file a claim. Support is also available through Facebook private messages or Twitter direct messages. 

Regards,

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too
Solved

RetiredRailGirl
Contributor
Contributor
I found an email address which was accepted in the claim field marked LINK. My claim was accepted, processed and paid. I tried to add the email address to a response from Mar15 but it was rejected by this Community program.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @RetiredRailGirl

Thank you for your post as well! Email addresses may not be posted in the Community Forum. For more information, please take a look at the Community Forum Rules and Guidelines. I'm sorry for any inconvenience.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Mar15a
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you for the update After trawling Fb I found the original link to my order which even gave a picture of the outfit (as expected) but not as received I have submitted a claim & currently being insulted by seller who has offered 4usd partial refund, increasing to 7usd & now 10usd I’ve replied stating I am seeking a full refund Glad your matter got resolved
Login to Me Too

RetiredRailGirl
Contributor
Contributor
I had a previous claim declined by PayPal because they said the seller was trying to negotiate and I wouldn’t participate. I’ve learned not to refuse an offer. Double what they offer. Or triple it. Just don’t refuse it. After a few days of back and forth emails, you can say the two parties could not come to an agreement. They refunded my money.
Login to Me Too

RSNorCalEastBay
Contributor
Contributor

This company post fraudulent and misleading products on FB and probably other sites.  They have products on Passion-HappyHours also.  I thought I was purchasing a kneeler, but it was just a bag.  I am struggling with PayPal to get a full return.  The vendor offered $10. So outrageous.  I am reporting them next to Better Business Bureau.   I think PayPal will continue to have problems with this company. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.