haven't received money in my acc after 180 wait period

angry_customer2
Contributor
Contributor

in january, i made a paypal acc to use for my parents to be able to send me money while im at college. the FIRST TIME they sent me money, paypal limited my account for "violations". I hadnt even gotten to use the account yet, let alone violate any of the terms. Paypal told me I couldnt use their services anymore and would send me instructions via email on how to get my money sent to be out of the frozen paypal account. Here I am, a whole 185 days later with no email or any sign of contact from paypal. are they just going to keep my money or what????

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@angry_customer2 

As you have not added your country to your profile (so we can see when we hover over your username) or said in your post which country you are in then sadly can't advise.
Paypal varies a great deal country to country so you need to tell us where you are on this worldwide community forum.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

angry_customer2
Contributor
Contributor
the united states of america!
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@angry_customer2 

You may have to wait a while after the 180 days for them to get around to your turn in the queue !!!

OR you can contact for an update?

Contact options for Paypal are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones when available (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.