fraud what i can do?

depthsonic
Contributor
Contributor

months ago my (friend) i tought we were friend 🙂 now he blocked me from all social platforms 

he sent me money via paypal i have screens that we talked about it  i bought some things for him and now i figured that he texted paypal that he didnt sent that money and it was someone else i logged in my paypal account and i have -67 euro in balance (he send me 60 euro , paypal charged me 7 euro fee ) please someone help me . what i can do , i dont know how but case is closed im not paypal user i used it rarely ! please help me its so  important for me

there is no way that it wasnt him becaause payapl can check his IP adress where he transfered me money because  that was not first transaction made by him on my paypal 🙂 please HELP ME!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @depthsonic,

Welcome to the PayPal Community, I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues with a recent transaction. Unfortunately, if a user has filed an unauthorized case with PayPal or their card issuer, and PayPal or the card issuer finds evidence of unauthorized access or card use, the funds are normally refunded back to the sender. I would recommend reviewing the following resources regarding your protections when receiving funds via PayPal. 

What is a chargeback and why did I get one?

What is the PayPal Seller Protection Policy and what items aren’t included?

How do I spot and report a fake PayPal email or website? 

My apologies for any inconvenience this has caused, 

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.