ethhti Co.,Ltd

treerik0
Contributor
Contributor
100 REPLIES 100

Sewwiz100
Contributor
Contributor
Same thing happened to me! The product they sent was not even close to what they advertised. I had this sent as a Christmas gift and I am so embarrassed to see what I had sent them. Sent a dispute to PayPal and they closed the case before I even had a chance to get my money back! This is a sham company, don’t ever order from them and PayPal knows this and still won’t stand behind their own policies. I use PayPal quite frequently and I was just sent a credit card which I will be canceling and I will also NEVER use PayPal again. There are many other ways to pay for something that you order. Will not deal with a company that will not stand behind its policy and not step up and help alleviate these sham businesses. PayPal is no longer my preferred form of payment!
Login to Me Too

tinawarren0330
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered their "buy 1 get 2 free" bras.  Took 51 days to get the delivery.  Even though I measured myself carefully and ordered per their website size chart, they arrived too small.  The tag says 38, but it is NOT 38, more like a 34.  I contacted them, they keep saying they are sorry I had a bad shopping experience and give them to a friend as they are high quality.  I have repeatedly told them I need to return them and get a refund.  They refuse.  I have contacted PayPal, but from what I'm reading not holding my breath.  I have told them that I am posting about PayPal and etthti Co., Ltd on social media.  Maybe this will get someone moving!

Login to Me Too

Sewwiz100
Contributor
Contributor
I am so DONE with PayPal for knowingly allowing this company (and others) to continue to take people’s money knowing that they are nothing but a bunch if scammers. I will be totally cutting ties with PayPal and PayPal credit immediately. They either should back people with fraudulent purchases especially when they have received so many complaints about this company. Like I said I will cut ties and never use PayPal again and I will be letting everyone I know about their ties with this company and others like it. Sounds like PayPal is getting a kickback of some sort! I’m DONE!
Login to Me Too

tinawarren0330
Contributor
Contributor

So, Paypal got Etthti Co., Ltd to agree to refund my money, not the shipping, but for the product.  However, I had to pay to return to China.  The cost to return was $6 shy of my refund amount would be.  So I am just out the $$  Do NOT buy from this company.  Paypal needs to remove them from their sellers.  Too many complaints and problems.

Login to Me Too

Tp0307
New Community Member

On 3/18/23 I order from what looks like a legit company. I get a tracking number and I follow items for almost 30 days. Well, items are stuck in customs so I reach to the customer service asking where my items were? Mind you the items started in Switzerland..yeah idk? So after some confusing back and forth with the right order number. I finally get someone who shoots me an email with a new tracking number from 4 days ago. So I now question this new tracking number coming from China by going through PayPal to have them mediate. The company says basically be patient it’s on its way. Ok, so I’ve now ordered 11 days shy items almost 30 days ago, I have a new tracking number from 3 days ago..so I now have to wait another 30 days to get my items? So I pull up this company on internet and there’s loads of comments like mine. Been the 2 tracking numbers. Then they get junk product when it arrives. So now we have to wait…because PayPal gives you a date till item can arrive. Buyer be aware 

Login to Me Too

sandgoanne
Contributor
Contributor
We all need to remember that PayPal seems to be first and foremost on the side of the seller. Not the people who have used their company to get some security when purchasing online. It wasn’t until I told PayPal that I was going to get loud about my purchase that had fake tracking numbers etc. PP had closed my case and then all os a sudden, I was getting a refund. Keep at PayPal, they are supposed to be giving us all some sore of security against fraudulent companies …
Login to Me Too

Marzm
New Community Member

I ordered an eye cream bottle from ethhi Co. Ltd. Ethhi Co. is a scammer company. Here is how they did it to scam your money: 1) Set up a fake infomercial website to fool people buying eye cream bottle and collect money. (It is a very **bleep** product which is not safe because there is no certification from FDA). So purchase money goes to ethhi Co. Ltd. 2) They set up a prime account with Amazon, they buy the same product from Amazon or they stock this **bleep** product they make in Amazon warehouse. After they received your money and they ship this **bleep** product through Amazon warehouse to whoever order the product from that fake infomercial website. 3) Here is how they make money, they charge $23.99 per bottle + $6.99 Tax + $ 3.97 shipping and handling fee. On Amazon, the same product costs like $8. Since ethhi Co. has an Amazon prime account, so shipping is free to ethhi co. So, they make about $28 profit per bottle [Removed. Phone #s not permitted]$8). If their customer noticed that wrongfully charged $6.99 tax and dispute the money, they will refund them. 4) ethhi co. set a fake customer service email support at [removed] and wish no one can trace them back. But they can be traced back if their angry customers reach out to Amazon. (Amazon has their real email, address, contact info) I checked Amazon website how many people are scammed, something like 500-800 customers. So, basically like $20k if they charge $25/bottle eye cream from infomercial scam website. Everyone should call Amazon and report scam and get ethhi co. Ltd delisted.

Login to Me Too

Temp20230201F
Contributor
Contributor

Ethhti Co.,Ltd- It's like a nightmare in slow motion.

Every problem I read about on here, I experience a day or two later. 2 different tracking numbers for a product that was a month overdue.

What did arrive was a poor recreation of what I ordered.

Pay Pal calls my missing item dispute closed, because the item arrived. Meanwhile I've posted pictures of the poor quality of the item and call customer service. When I went online I was assured if they didn't hear back from the vendor 10 day after I filed the report, they would rule in my favor. Guess who responded at the last moment?

Now I open a "item not as discribed" case, which I'm being told will resolve in my favor once I return the item to an address in China. None of the locations from the tracking numbers were from China. In fact it looks like they were sending me two items as noone of the addresses were the same. Why do I have to send this, there?

I've gone to the Better Business Bureau to writne them up, and I threw in Syncrony/ PayPal as well for not dealing with this vendor dispite repeated complaints from customers since 2021. Honestly so mad right now.

I'm tempted to take them to small claims court.  It'd be worth the $30.  I rather spend it on this than shipping. To CHINA. 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Temp20230201F 

Chinese Web Sites or on Social Media ads easy to spot (once you know the below signs) so buyer beware.

Paypal would not be able to check every individual seller / merchant / company in over 200 countries worldwide that adds paypal to their website to accept payments.

So they give some buyer and some seller protection. However that protection can never be a 100% coverall so you need to read it so you can risk assess your transactions.

They do stop bad companies from using Paypal when enough claims start rolling in.
However as they are in China (mostly) then its easy for them to just start over with a new name, so stopping them does not really do anything.

The best thing is to not buy from them in the first place, to recognise them -

1. No return address on the returns policy. The site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) but they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost often more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number. if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. Rarely company address information.
4. Great pictures of items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.
5. Fake reviews.
6. Google and you can often see previous company names as they change them once enough claims roll in and Paypal stop them using their services and start over.
7. Send fake tracking numbers to win item non receipt of item claims.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

armarose
Contributor
Contributor

oh dear

i just got scammed by those people fortunately only 60$

they advertise a complete diff product that thy ship

as i see other people got scammed too

i trust paypall judgement on who to work with ... so maybe you will remove them from your approved deallers list?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.