cant understand and stuck at Proof of address

mogetso
Contributor
Contributor

I cant send money or take it or buy from anywhere because of this Proof of address thing I sent my driver license my passport everything and they still wont agree they keep sending me u send the wrong information my country is in the middle east I send them the paper of the house I'm renting an old and new one and still it got declined what can i do here its like my PayPal is locked someone please help me 

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mogetso 

Proof of address
These documents must be dated within the last 3 months to be considered acceptable:

• Current utility bill dated within the last 3 months
  • Bank, credit card, or financial statement
  • Cell phone bill

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

mogetso
Contributor
Contributor
I sent a photo of my credit card and still got declined the name in it is the exact same on my PayPal and it won’t end until 2022 something needs to happen what more evidence should I provide more than this
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mogetso 

Showing a card that shows your name is not proving your address though is it?

They would need you to upload a card 'statement' clearly showing your address on it.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

mogetso
Contributor
Contributor
Like i said before in the country i live in the only cards that has an address in are the driver license and the civil id card which i already sent them in the proof of identity and cant use them in proof of residence
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mogetso 

Not talking about cards per se.

I am talking about checking your online card statement ie at the bank/card companies site where you can check all your transactions and printing off a copy and uploading it to paypal?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

mogetso
Contributor
Contributor
Can i send them transactions and printing off a copy and uploading it to paypal? even if its from the bank application on the phone?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.