Your account access is permanently limited

Baryar
New Community Member

After a review, we've decided to permanently limit your account due to potential risk. You’ll not be able to conduct any further business using PayPal.
paypal.png

Please any one tell me about this?

Now what i Do?

I have already submit necessary documents and information.

Login to Me Too
234 REPLIES 234

Temp20210103b

This is a company that destroys lives and they dont care less about it. Paypal limits accounts and dont care if you are legal, illegal or something! There are people there that just closing accounts because they are scared by those monsters called back office. They have an army of loyals and go as tyrant company walking on the live corps of destroyed lives they do daily. They dont care about what they do and just walking over human beings like Hitler's Germany. They are the same, just hidden behind company anonymity. I hope some other company takes over this monopolist that lost control about human feelings they possibly had. Go to trial with this monster!

Login to Me Too

zmaltar
Contributor
Contributor

This is Monopoly and US government agencies can solve this faster than their 180 days. And they will soon.

Login to Me Too

MontySingh

I got this message:  After a review, we've decided to permanently limit your account due to potential risk. You’ll not be able to conduct any further business using PayPal.

I don't even know which policy I have violated.  My account was banned over 4 months ago. Not sure what PayPal needs me to do so I can use them for merchant transactions. I have been a customer with them for over 7 years and still they don't even bother to tell me what I did to get the permanent limitation.  Can anyone help???

Login to Me Too

marianedy
Contributor
Contributor

me too please someone help me

Login to Me Too

temp20220118
Contributor
Contributor

No one cares, or will help you. Get some other service.

Login to Me Too

draiman11
About a year ago, I had the same problem happen to me. Suddenly out of no where my account was permanently limited. I called support and they were completely unhelpful. They basically told me I need to take them to court to find out why. I've wrote to several emails I found and filed a complaint to the BBB, but nothing from PayPal. I don't run a business, I haven't sold anything on ebay in years, I rarely ever send or receive money, and I only used my account to make purchases on ebay and sites that accepted it. The last was a purchase on ebay I had disputed because the seller never shipped the item. So I'm at a complete loss for what they think I did. I suspect an automated system that falsely flagged my account and limited it with little no human review, and paypal doesn't want to be bothered to actually check. If anyone has a solution let me know.
Login to Me Too

Yebezzy
Contributor
Contributor
Because of potential risk exposure, we've permanently limited your account. You'll no longer be able to use the account for any transactions. Please help me get my account back
Login to Me Too

Yebezzy
Contributor
Contributor
Help me please
Login to Me Too

NooraldeenAbdo
Contributor
Contributor
Need more help
Login to Me Too

penchalaiah176
Contributor
Contributor
Because of potential risk exposure, we've permanently limited your account. You'll no longer be able to use the account for any transactions.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.