Withdrawing money from a closed Paypal account

HasHx
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I got my PayPal account closed 6 months ago, today i received an E-mail stating that i can withdraw my remaining balance. I tried to do that but i could not, it asks for bank account details but i have no routing number to fill in, I can't send money to another account either.

Does anyone know what to do?

Regards,
Hash

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@HasHx

You can withdraw to a card in your country so have you tried to add one / confirm it and withdraw?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

HasHx
Contributor
Contributor

No not really, I will try this and see how it goes... was hoping for another way to send that amount to a friend's account?

Login to Me Too

Serena2233
New Community Member
My brother just got a notification that his account has been closed for inconsistent activity. Can he still transfer the money to his debit card and why is Paypal so **bleep**ed up. I don’t know whether after 180 Days he will get the money
Login to Me Too

180daysisajoke
New Community Member

same thing happened to me - did you get the money and is there really no way of getting it sooner that 6 months - I find it honestly ridiculous 

Login to Me Too

Loco_24
Please how do I withdraw my fund, my account was closed 28th Oct 2020. And till this moment i never get any message from paypal on how to withdraw my remaining fund in it.. i tried many times to withdraw says your account has been closed wait for 180days, and its been 8month now the account has been closed.. Why am i not getting any messages yet hun Please any suggestion
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.