Why PIPO US INC charged me money?

Tisakoja
New Community Member

About 6 hours ago, I paid twice for the promotion of the video on TikTok, but they didn't allow it. I have now entered PayPal and seen that both transactions were charged to me by PIPO US INC. Does anyone know why?

Login to Me Too
68 REPLIES 68

Ali__B
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for the quick response. Did you determine it was TikTok?
Login to Me Too

Dessul32
Contributor
Contributor
Ok this is what happened to me I have shopify and I used tiktok business to integrate all my products to tiktok shop well come to find out I had to set up tiktok shop they don't have anything for tiktok shop yet but for inventory. So anyways I went on tiktok business and I wanted to get a ad credit so I put 10 dollars on the ad account. As soon as I backed out they shut my account off and I never got to use my 10 dollar credit. I went on paypal and saw the charge from pipo and disputed it. Still no refund I don't know it might be apart of tiktok or it might be the tiktok business people and not the tiktok seller people who do they actual tiktok shop stuff in the US. That's all I know and im really mad still about this
Login to Me Too

Seudo
Contributor
Contributor
Whether Tiktoc or a thirty party is the culprit is irrelevant to us. PayPal advertises it's product as "secure payments made easy". How they deal with security threats in the background has no bearing on the fact that they're already charging customers for simply doing what they claim. Enough information has been provided to verify these cases. Where it isn't the obligation is on PayPal to reach out for specifics. If their business model doesn't protect users from fraudulent charges, STOP CLAIMING TO OFFER A SECURE SERVICE... Coming up on two years and PayPal's only response to dozens of victims coming forward is a five second genetic copy paste comment. What a joke!
Login to Me Too

Sam2324
Why PIPO US INC charged me money
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Bindu

Hey @Sam2324 

Welcome to the Community and thanks for posting your question here!

I understand your concern about the unknown transaction in your account. No need to worry! PayPal offers full protection for confirmed unauthorized transactions. I recommend you to log in to your account to review the transaction details in the activity page. Also, please check your automatic payments as this charge could be from a service you set up in the past. You can cancel the automatic payment to avoid future scheduled transactions and contact the seller to get the refund towards this charge. 

If you still don't recognize this charge, please report it to PayPal in the resolution center of your account. You can find the steps to report the unauthorized transaction here and PayPal will investigate and update you the details in 10 days via email.  

Best wishes,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Seudo
Contributor
Contributor
"No need to worry! PayPal offers full protection for confirmed unauthorized transactions." Bahaha, these mods have got to be trolling. Dozens of people making an acc to report being ripped off. No doubt a fraction of the actual number having this issue. PayPal isn't interested tho because they can't "confirm" it's unauthorised... Imagine a security guard refusing to check IDs then claiming they simply had no possible way to know who had authorised access. PP either thinks we alll brain dead, or it's a pure coincidence that a thousand people can corroborate each other's stories!
Login to Me Too

melanda
Contributor
Contributor
We should demanda Pipo and Paypal also for no protect our information and no offer solutions I been charged too and pay PAL no even allow me take My debit card out
Login to Me Too

SummerQ
For no reasons I was charged 15 times of over $31. Drained the cash I had in account 7 times then another 8 times in my checking account! I received a call from PayPal to ask if I was trying to change my password, if I didn’t press #1…. Looked on account to see what’s going on and saw all payment requests! Called pay pal to report went thorough a long series of quests, none of the select matched what I want (fraud), so went all the way to the end and it asked what can we help you with, I stayed “ Fraud”! Then went to questions of “what transaction do you want to report?” Then “ do you want to report another transaction?” Yes…15 times… then the recording stated, hold on while we get you someone…” a very nice gentleman said he would help me and make sure all money is returned to us. I also called my bank which it has not posted yet! What a pain! If a knows a better way to do business to keep hackers out of our account please let me know. Papal did suggest using a 2 part sign in which o will do now. But these online thrives are good.
Login to Me Too

Jhancock356
Contributor
Contributor
I was told it was 30% cheaper to buy coins on tiktok.com and had done it before. I clicked on a link in my browser that said tiktok.com purchase coins, paid n this name came up under pmt in PP and I never received the coins I paid for. PP says not covered under protected purchases. Will go through my bank. No stinkn rotten dirty thieves getting away with stealing from me.
Login to Me Too

liangg204
Contributor
Contributor

today happened to read this topic, im having same problem as you guys, hackers accessed my account and paid 2900$ to PIPO, i dont even use tiktok, im very worried whether money will be refunded or not? and also very curious which company PIPO is and how they scam

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.