Why PIPO US INC charged me money?

Tisakoja
New Community Member

About 6 hours ago, I paid twice for the promotion of the video on TikTok, but they didn't allow it. I have now entered PayPal and seen that both transactions were charged to me by PIPO US INC. Does anyone know why?

Login to Me Too
68 REPLIES 68

Joanne510
New Community Member
me too why pipo? what you're problem?
Login to Me Too

NeilGrayson
New Community Member

Honestly this seems like some kind of recurring scam through PIPO--I've never used tiktok in my life and apparently they're charging me 40 bucks. 

Login to Me Too

Masvingo

They are scamming people and they deliberately cannot be contacted.  No phone number, no email address and the US government is allowing them to operate their business this way.  They have also found a loophole using Paypal for their Scam.  The Chinese are scammers.  I will be happy to see Tik Tok banned from the US.  Paypal needs to wake up and stop enabling scammers.  Most scammers are using them to scam sellers. They don't even take time to investigate. 

Login to Me Too

janakdhungana
Contributor
Contributor
same to me they charge me 560$
Login to Me Too

Brianjo1973
New Community Member
Has anyone had recent experiences with PIPO US making withdrawals/refunds and more withdrawals to their accounts?
Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Brianjo1973

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you have an unrecognized transaction from PIPO on your PayPal account. Have you tried reporting this activity as unauthorized yet? If not, I would recommend that as your first step. From there, I would follow the steps to in that article to secure your account.

Best wishes!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

mmandrioli
New Community Member

I was charged $330 by PIPO US last week for a bill that was supposed to be for $3. I immediately changed my password and removed all my payment options. I reported it to PayPal, my bank, and the MA Attorney General's office. Nothing has come of it yet. 

Login to Me Too

SummerQ
Call PayPal asap[Removed. Phone #s not permitted] Happened to me. And hopefully they will help. They said they would.
Login to Me Too

Jhancock356
Contributor
Contributor
They turned me down FLAT. ON MY OWN. Do better PP or I'm pulling all my business and I've used PP for over 20 years.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jhancock356 

They are doing exactly what they say they do in their buyer protection policy.

That type of purchase is not covered by buyer protection so its best you actually read what buyer protection covers you for rather than blaming paypal when your purchases of choice go awry.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.