Where can I send a letter or email of complaint about Paypal.

JenniferWatson1
New Community Member

To anyone that may know - paypal used to be the most secure way of buying or selling.  Recently received help through paypal with a seller that is taking peoples money but not delivering the goods.  I was told that I had buyer protection and a claim was opened.  It was even escalated and I was told that they would refund my money of $123.  Now after talking with Troy apparently a supervisor with no last name but his ID is #1671305 is now telling me that I do not have protection as a buyer and that they can't refund the money because I didn't provide info to them from an email I never received.  So case was closed they offered $100 voucher but then Troy said I couldn't have that either.  Was at first very pleased with the assistance that I got when I opened this back in June.  Today definitely NOT PLEASED and am too invested now to give up so I would like to submit a letter of complaint because I feel very ripped off right now.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.