Victim of a scam by Briquao Co. Ltd and need help

Hannewella
Contributor
Contributor

I have purchased an item from Briquao Co. Ltd. and have tried to file a dispute in the resolution Centre. It will not allow me to file without a link to the company. I am elderly and do not know how to do this, can anyone tell me how this is done. Thank you in advance for your help.

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

panime101
New Community Member

do you still have the paypal link that they would have sent you to receive money? that could be the link, as the store itself does not seem to exist or have a link online. I wish you luck.

Login to Me Too

Mjnavarrete
Contributor
Contributor

You can email them at: [removed] I used the above email to request a refund, they didn’t respond to my email but they refunded my money in a timely manner.

Login to Me Too

bs72
New Community Member

It happened to me me , ordered Christmas light from Briquao Co.,Ltd , sent me the wrong items .

Many excuses from the company , wanted my money back but , no can do unless I ship the items back to them which would cost almost the same as I spent . Spoke to PayPal , there's nothing they can do , meanwhile , lots of scam reports for this company , but yet , they still deal with them ( money ).

There's no protection from them, they simply don't care , after all , they get their pay from these companies.

No more using PayPal !!!!!

Login to Me Too

danksl
Contributor
Contributor

Same happened to me. Paypal's handling of this is very poor. Bought the Christmas light in October but never received. this scammer has a fake shipping web site and it will show progress of the parcel for months going around USA. Paypal agents are very poor in finding information   

Login to Me Too

rmargalan
New Community Member
They have not provided the merchandise yet took all payments.,
Login to Me Too

rmargalan
New Community Member
Was this ever resolved for you?
Login to Me Too

danksl
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, for the purchase from mid Oct I got my refund mid April from PayPal
Login to Me Too

Hannewella
Contributor
Contributor

From the messages I am receiving I can see there’s a large number of people scammed by Briquao Co. They have designed their website to appear as they are affiliated with PayPal. They do not ship the items that have been paid for through PayPal and when it goes to the resolution center, they offer a few dollars for a refund or they tell you to ship the item back to them which cost much more than the item you purchased. So definitely, no one is going to do that. They tell PayPal they have offered to refund technically yes, but fiscally no. I lost a large amount of money from this, I was so convinced that PayPal would stand by me, and they would see through this scam. I was wrong I was shocked, PayPal is very reputable company. I’ve had nothing but good service through them. I wasn’t upset with PayPal as this company in China is using their good name directly on the website when you order. Which gives you confidence you will be treated with the same standards as PayPal, not true. They have PayPal exactly where they want them. How many people are going to be ripped off before something is done about this. It is a sad situation.

Login to Me Too

Bailey38
We are in the process of getting scammed by this company. We ordered lights for our truck and got a cheap piece of plastic with 2 wires,which is totally useless and was not what was pictured on their website. They also charged us in USD when the site said CND and they charged us an extra $12. When we contacted them they offered us $4USD. Paypall has refunded us the $12,but we paid $58.97 usd for a stupid pieced of plastic
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.