Vango Group Scam

jamesmarkd
New Community Member

I was recently scammed by this Vango group.  I refused a shipment that I had canceled through their customer service email account and refused shipment.  I disputed the charge through PayPal.  Vango then made an additional USPS shipment of a couple of rolls of T.P. in a package that was labeled 8 pounds.  They then sent the proof of delivery to PayPal, who then denied my claim.  Unfortunately, PayPal will not allow me to file a further dispute based on the events that took place after the initial shipment was refused and credit requested.  I'm **bleep** by Vango AND PayPal by how they've handled this problem with VANGO who should not be allowed by PayPal to do business with their customers!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

taxmary
Contributor
Contributor

I was also recently scammed by this company.  I ordered a Shetland Sheepdog sign for the front yard.  I received a broken sign with rusty poles and it was some kind of a hound dog.  The company offered me a refund of 10%.  To return the $50 item to CHINA was going to cost me $60.  To return an item incorrectly sent to me.  Pay Pal allowed them to get away with it and will continue to.  I am going to shut down my pay pal account.  I can get faster and better solutions just using my Mastercard.  At least Mastercard would have reversed the charge.  When paypal starts taking care of the consumers, I will reevaluate the use of this platform.

Login to Me Too

Mumrik93

Got scammed by them too, ordered a thich leather coat.. got two thin fabric coats not nearly worth as much. They offered me a 10% refund. Should I pass this issue over to Paypal or is there any reason to do that?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Donna

Hello @Mumrik93,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post.

If you did not receive the item you paid for, you can report it to us and we will investigate this on your behalf.

You will find the details of our Buyer Protection Policy here.

-Donna

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.