Unknown PayPal DD charging bank account

Voitek
New Community Member

Hello,

I recently stumbled across 3 individual PayPal payments on my bank account that I was struggling to make out what sort of transactions they were. I looked on my PayPal app to discover I couldn't find the exact dates of transaction that were shown on my Banking App to correlate to my PayPal transactions. I was slightly hesitant at first however, I entered panic mode to find all transactions (3 small sums from £4-£20) to all be on Direct Debit and one £11.99 to be a monthly charge? First of all, I am aware that they could just be regular one-time payments (as I do use PayPal for online payments) however a monthly charge on a payment? I'm scared to simply delete it from my Banking app as I've read instances of people doing so and resulting in a negative PayPal balance as the Banking app had locked the payments. 

Help!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Voitek 

Check if you had a subscription set up and cancel it?
Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments.''

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.