Unauthorized transaction

Badar_ks
Contributor
Contributor

I was charged $10,000 and $2,000 within 2 minutes, from a company named Pipo (SG) Pte. Ltd. I didn’t make the purchase, I registered a dispute and pay pal denied it, i tried looking up the seller and I couldn’t find any information about them. How can they let a $10,000 purchase without confirmation. The seller has no website I tried contacting them through the email available at pay pal they haven’t responded. The moderators keep directing me to the resolution center, this is so frustrating. Please let me know how I can get my money back.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Badar_ks

Welcome back to the PayPal Community Forum. I'm sorry to hear about that recent experience with those disputes. I can understand how concerning it must be when a dispute / claim doesn't end up quite as you had expected. If you've already spoken with our Customer Support regarding the case's decision, and it was paid with a bank or debit / credit card, I'd recommend reaching out to your funding source to see what options may potentially be available. My apologies for any inconvenience this has presented. 

Best wishes,

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.