Unauthorized transaction and account blocked

venkatramesh007
New Community Member

Winzbro Inc has charged me with two receipts of 176 USD and 33 USD, and these transactions were unauthorized. 

Also, my account was deleted without authorization.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @venkatramesh007

Welcome to the PayPal Community! 

I understand your PayPal account was recently closed after two unauthorized transaction took place. I'm very sorry to hear this happened. A closed account cannot be reopened, but with the help of our Customer Support teams the transactions can still be reported as unauthorized. Please reach out to our Customer Support teams by selecting 'Help and Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal webpage. You can also reach Customer Support through Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook

When setting up your new account, I recommend adding 2-Step Verification for another layer of security. You can learn how on our Help Center here: How do I turn on or off 2-step verification for PayPal account login? You can also find tips for setting up a secure password on our Help Center. 

I hope this information helps and that you receive a refund for the transactions soon! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.