Taunton Somerset

ValentinaNavoda
New Community Member
I made the payment on ebay to a person and he canceled the item paid for by me on 24/05/2021 and now he withdrew the item. But I have the payment confirmed. What will I do with my money and how can I get my money back?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @ValentinaNavoda,

Welcome to the PayPal Community and thank you for the post!

I am sorry to know about what has happened. If you purchased something and would like a refund because you haven't received it, or it's not as described, you can file a dispute in our Resolution Center to start the process of getting your money back. You have 180 days from the transaction date to initiate a dispute. Please check this article to know more information. If you need any help or have any account-related questions or issues, you can always reach out to our customer support team by click on contact at the bottom of our page

I hope this helps.

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.