Taken by

JOHNRIGDON
New Community Member

As of July 25, 2021, this appears on KILINIO's website.

They took me for $52.50 on a bogus subscription on June 2th and Paypal refuses to make good.   I have never done business with this company and had never even heard of them until I was charged.

It appears PayPal has been hacked and many, many others have fallen victim and PayPal refuses to honor their guarantee against such fraud.

My name is John Rigdon.  I'm not afraid to speak up, but I will not put up with this.

Goodbye

Dear Kilo.lt Customers,
Please be informed that in 2021. March 18 , the Kilo.lt platform ceases to operate. The provision of nutrition, sports programming and consulting services will also be discontinued.

We are sorry that we will no longer be able to be a part of your healthy lifestyle journey and we hope that you have managed to get the necessary knowledge, ideas and inspiration!

For customers whose subscription has not expired, please contact us by e-mail Our consultants will provide information on refund issues.

All your account data after March 18th. will be destroyed and remain inaccessible.

Stay healthy and active!
Kilo.lt team

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.