Stop a payment

Dell40
Contributor
Contributor

Could you cancel the last payment to Total Av as I have cancelled it. The payment is $59.50

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Dell40 

Suggest you contact the merchant involved and request a refund from them?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Dell40
Contributor
Contributor
I have requested they pay back my $59.50 but have not heard anything from themx
Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Dell40

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you've run into some issues with a recent transaction. Unfortunately, PayPal would not be able to guarantee a refund or "stop a payment" for a subscription service that has already been charged which you have previously authorized. We would recommend cancelling the service before your next scheduled payment through the merchant as well as cancel any billing agreements on PayPal's side related to that subscription service. If you have reached out to the merchant and still not received a refund, and you were still charged after you cancelled the service prior to the following scheduled payment, you may want to try opening a Billing Issue on the transaction. 

As always, you're welcome to reach out to our Customer Support teams for further guidance.

Good luck, 

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.