Options
DebbieJW
Contributor
I’m starting to think PayPal is in on the scam

Shixi Network technology Co Ltd

Options
HarryMZ
Contributor

I don't think that Paypal is in on the scam, but it certainly does not seem to care. I am trying to use Paypal as little as possible and also plan to move away form Venmo (owned by Paypal) and use Zelle or other alternatives such as Google Pay.

Options
jrodriguez4220
Contributor
Where is my order 2in 1 dog brush blower I order past January 13. Order number TZZCH1012300962YQ .Thank you

Options
jrodriguez4220
Contributor
Where is my TZZCH1012300962YQ

Options
jrodriguez4220
Contributor
Where is my order

Options
Runsie
New Community Member

I ordered chair protectors Jan 6, 2020 and had heard nothing until today (2/13/2020).  The email today said my goods have shipped but there is no logistics info due to the Spring Festival and service was suspended.  Not sure what that means but at least they responded.

Options
Nina111
Contributor
What e-mail address did you use?

Options
ClotildeMCC
Contributor
The e-mail address can be found in the order confirmation received during the ordering of goods

Options
Eagles12
Contributor
I too have ordered chair protectors on Jan 30. The email today said my goods have shipped but there is no logistics info due to the Spring Festival and service was suspended. Not sure what that means but they responded. Someone named Cathy asked me to wait a few more days and remove the notice from Paypal site. All seems rather suspicious. Haven’t had a reply to my follow up email either. They’ve gone quiet.

Options
ckaminsky
Contributor

I ordered the same thing on Jan. 4.  Can't find an email address or a webpage for the company.  I wrote to PayPal this morning to see what can be done.  Should I try to get my money back from my credit card?

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.