cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shixi Network technology Co Ltd

Options
Cnp4ever95
Contributor
Same, they want me to send the items to china eventhough the package i received has a California address. In order to get my $75 back I have to pay $108 for shipping.

Options
Mushroom079
Contributor

Options
CandaceK
I purchased a sushi maker. What I received was far from what I ordered. The sushi maker was a rectangular item and what I received are two little cups - about 2" and a spoon -$ 25 US I am sending it back and requesting a refund!

Options
HarryMZ
Contributor

I returned my device (which was different from what I ordered) and of course I never received the ordered product or a refund. SCAM

Options
Mzubrzycki
Contributor
I ordered sushi maker as well tried to cancel and was asked to wait when product finally received u got 3 plastic piece sushi maker and it was suppose to be 10 pieces nothing like was advertised just filed dispute through paypal

Options
umeshayk
Contributor

I am living in Canada and Ordered 'Levitating plant pot' and got some useless plugs. Now when I raise issue with Paypal they asked to returned the item into below address:

<removed>

If I go to my shipping people they are asking address in English, Also in Paypal I don't have facility to ask the question. Now I have only option to upload the tracking number.

This is really ridiculous.

Options
Antjay
Contributor
I am in the middle of a very similar dispute .The goods delivered were nothing like the item pictured or demonstrated on video on their web site. A clear case of "bait and switch". I too was told that I had ordered the wrong item . I returned to their web page , typed in the exact description of the goods they sent me , and was taken to the original ad' and video from which I placed my order in the first place . I am now required to send back the piece of crap that I was sent , an exercise that will cost me more than the original purchase price. I am disgusted that PayPal is enabling ,and profiting from , such criminal behaviour.

Options
shamsulalam
Contributor

my invoice# c1479469357475.1[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]33f, I am not ricive my item. you shiped or not?

Options
DebbieJW
Contributor
I think PayPal is in on the scam

Options
panther9
I think paypal is in on the scam, I ordered a knitting loom machine and I only received a small yarn bundle it I returned it and have not heard anything.

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.