Shixi Network technology Co Ltd

PamR1947
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered and paid for Reusable Mason Bottle Ziplock bags on December 30, 2019. Have yet to receive a despatch notice and have not received goods. Is this a regular thing for this company? Cannot find an email for this companyso I can contact them. Any help would be appreciated.

Login to Me Too
192 REPLIES 192

Linda0001
Contributor
Contributor
I sent an email as well and got an auto one bk basically same as you asking to wait bit longer as well but still no item and no refund
Login to Me Too

CBSJohnson
Contributor
Contributor

What is their email address please?  I can not find it anywhere.

Login to Me Too

Nina111
Contributor
Contributor
It was on my receipt email from PayPal. They wont let me post in here.I finally received my credit. Good luck.
Login to Me Too

xelence
Contributor
Contributor
Wow that's amazing you received your credit??? I have ever emailed them. Like 5.or 6 times for my order they haven't sent and nothing...
Login to Me Too

Baeu
Hi, sorry to bother you. But I don’t have an email address for this company and the website is down. I ordered a science kit For my kids 6 weeks ago and nothing yet I want to either receive an eta or refund. But I can’t make contact as the website is down! Can you assist please with an email address?
Login to Me Too

papaziand
Contributor
Contributor

I don't even know where to email. Paypal receipt has no email. I have the same issue - science experiment kit. I should've checked closer to see where it ships from. Sigh...

Login to Me Too

Nina111
Contributor
Contributor
Pay Pal will not let me post it. I got it from the email receipt from PayPal when I ordered. Did u try Google?
Login to Me Too

CBSJohnson
Contributor
Contributor

supposedly this is the address.  Good luck, PayPal REFUSES to help.

service01 'at' shopify-vip 'dot' com   PayPal will not allow the actually address to be shown. 

Login to Me Too

Kristi03Todd
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered the same science Kit on March 30th and I still haven't recieved mine. I opened a dispute through PayPal however I haven't recieved a response. If you do get the email please share it!

Login to Me Too

leblancp
Contributor
Contributor

The email address I got on my Paypal receipt is not for their company at all. When I google the name, the domain is for sale. Pretty sketchy if you ask me. I have purchased 2 sets of luggage organizers Feb 16, 2020 and have yet to receive. There was no way to contact the company and so I took to PayPal and launched a dispute. Several back and forth emails to get a response on May 17 that the seller will refund my money when I return the item to them. They provided an address written in Chinese. How am I supposed to return an item that I have not receive? I thought PayPal had a guarantee on purchase.  No way to communicate this to PayPal as the email is a no reply email address. No where on their site is there contact information for PayPal. Their chat function is a robot driven app and says it will send my information forward. This is becoming a joke. I paid $29.88 USD ( I am Canadian so much more) and have nothing to show and no real responses from Paypal Anyone have luck in contacting Paypal? I have sent an email to the email address suggested in this forum and will advise if I get any response. I am beyond frustrated with this. Do not buy from this company EVER.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.